Thursday, January 20, 2005

[ 20/01/05 - 1:20PM ] the Trinity of web design

Trinity n. - nuclear test location in New Mexico, United States of America.

All righty then, here is the location of my website for Art 321. If you are wanting to take a look at things over there, feel free. I'll post a holla when I change things. Usually. At a later date if I have the space I may shoot it over to a full website URL.

(Universal Resource Locator, Ultimate Redirected Link, Uber Reichsdad Liberator.)

Oh, and for anyone who cares, some friends and I are working on a new shooter. We call it the Klitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang. (Named after this girl my nephew knows. She was cursed with the last name Klit.)

Anyhow, the shot is:

1/3 Red Sourpuss, 1/3 Vodka, 1/3 Gin or White Curacao


YUMMY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home