Tuesday, February 01, 2005

[ 01/02/05 ] Inversion of the grid

grid n. an electrode placed between the cathode and anode of a vacuum tube to control the flow of electrons through the tube.


Yes, the learning fun never stops here at Marcus Riedner - Art 321! New words, old words, new strange definitions. All the fun of a root canal without the anesthetic!

So, pretty sure I have the initial concept for my site down. I am basing it off a series of drawings I did in my fourth year. I did three small drawings a day on rice paper for about a year. I am thinking of using torn rice paper squares as the back-drop for my primary interface. Haven't quite figured out the logistics of all that, but I can see it in my minds eye. It will keep a nice mono-tone state and a minimalist feel. I hope. I will have to experiment a bit to see how it all works.

As usual, when I work on things they tend to change and alter a lot as they go along. I shall have to see where this idea leads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home